Giving: The Power to Heal
Thanks to everyone who has participated in last year’s Power to Heal Campaign!
During the 2016 Power to Heal Campaign, 2,570 MedStar associates and clinicians invested more than $1.2 million throughout the 16 entities and hospitals across the system.
For the past six years, the Power to Heal Campaign has invited MedStar associates and clinicians to actively participate in philanthropy, as together we continue to strengthen and grow our culture of gratitude.
The 2017 Power to Heal Campaign kicks-off on October 2 and continues through October 20. To understand the impact of the 2016 campaign, watch the video below.
Ways to Participate
Choose the option that’s best for you.
- One-year payroll deduction: begins on your next pay period and occurs for all remaining pay periods in 2017 – minimum of $2 per pay period required
- One-time payroll deduction: total gift will be deducted on your next pay period – minimum of $5 total payroll deduction. Please use printable form only
- One-time gift: credit card, cash or check
Or download the printable gift form and return via:
- Email to [email protected]
- Mail to Office of Philanthropy, MedStar Harbor Hospital, 3001 South Hanover St., Baltimore, MD 21225
- Fax to 410-355-8418
*If you choose to participate in the Annual Philanthropy Campaign via a one-time gift or payroll deduction, contributions are tax deductible as allowed by law
Questions? Contact Megan Leffner, senior philanthropy officer, at 410-350-8271 or via email at [email protected].
- Frequently Asked Questions – learn more about the Power to Heal Campaign at MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center.
- Giving to United Way of Central Maryland - You may choose to direct some or all of your gift to the United Way of Central Maryland with our pledge form. Learn more about giving to United Way of Central Maryland. For information on designating your United Way gift, please call Courtney Van Shura at 410-772-6659.