In Waterfront, you’ll learn tips to live a healthy and active life, as well as how we care for our community through free and low-cost screenings and programs.
At MedStar Harbor Hospital, we’re focused on you and your good health.
To register call 855-546-0862.
Latest Edition - Winter 2018
In the latest issue of Waterfront, when Christy Ryan, RN, needed a new obstetrician halfway through her pregnancy with her third child, she turned to Dr. Bitar and the MedStar Harbor Women’s Care team.
Articles in This Issue
- Getting to Know Stuart Levine, MD, FACP
- Keeping Your Brain Healthy As You Age
- Exceeding Expectations: MedStar Harbor Women's Care Goes Above and Beyond
- Simple Food Swaps for a Healthier You
- Constantly Stressed Out? A Behavioral Health Specialist Can Help
- Understanding the Risks of High Blood Pressure
- What You Should Know About Childhood Diabetes