In Waterfront, you’ll learn tips to live a healthy and active life, as well as how we care for our community through free and low-cost screenings and programs.
At MedStar Harbor Hospital, we’re focused on you and your good health.
To register call 855-546-0862.
Latest Edition - Fall 2017
In the latest issue of Waterfront, Dr. Bitar, medical director of MedStar Harbor Women’s Care, and Dr. Ghadisha, OB hospitalist and chairman of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at MedStar Harbor, discuss how moms-to-be get the care they need.
Articles in This Issue
- Meet MedStar Harbor Hospital's Newest Medical Staff
- Novel Treatments for Complex Conditions, Patients with Advanced Liver Cancer Among Those Benefitting
- Five Good Reasons to Get the Flu Shot
- When Delivery Time Comes: Ensuring Moms-to-Be Get the Care They Need
- Simple Tips for Healthy Holiday Eating
- Why Antibiotics Aren't Always the Answer
- Seasonal Depression: It's Not Just in Your Head, Treatment Can Help
Click here to see previous issues of Waterfront.