In Waterfront, you’ll learn tips to live a healthy and active life, as well as how we care for our community through free and low-cost screenings and programs.
At MedStar Harbor Hospital, we’re focused on you and your good health.
To register call 855-546-0862.
Latest Edition - Summer 2018
In the latest issue of Waterfront, a successful spine surgery allowed Susan McMenamin to live pain-free and return to swimming, dancing, and exercising regularly at her community gym. When her back pain developed all of a sudden, McMenamin, with guidance from her primary care physician, turned to John Carbone, MD, director of Orthopaedic Spine Services in the Spine Center at MedStar Harbor Hospital.
Articles in This Issue
- Creating a Safe Sleep Environment for Your Baby
- Back in the Swim of Things: Spine Surgery Leads to Pain-Free Life
- Summer Safety Times for Seniors
- Dedicated Nurse Leader Retires After 45 Years
- Filling a Gap in Behavioral Health Support
- What You Need to Know About Lyme Disease
- Breaking Down Healthcare Barriers
- Managing Your Health with myMedStar