Justin Cooper, physical therapist for MedStar NRH-MedStar Harbor Hospital Sports Medicine, evaluates a golfer through the Golf Enhancement Program.
MedStar NRH-MedStar Harbor Hospital Sports Medicine has a wealth of experience, with each team member bringing expertise that is used to develop new programs to benefit our communities, including MedStar's first Running Injury Clinic with the first AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill in Maryland, video motion analysis for baseball pitchers, the Golf Enhancement Program, and the MedStar ACL Injury Prevention Program.
- ACL Injury Prevention Program
- AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill
- Arthritis Program
- Concussion Clinic
- Dry Needing
- Falls Prevention Program
- Foot and Ankle Services
- Golf Enhancement Program
- Manual Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Repetitive Motion Disorder Services
- Running Injury Clinic
- Spine Services
- Sports Medicine Program
- Sports Biomechanical Assessment
|Josh Billings, MPT, Clinic Director
Emily Coates, PT, DPT, Clinic Coordinator
Justin Cooper, MPT
|Chadd Baldwin, PT, DPT
Carissa K. Colangelo, PTA, ATC, CSCS
To schedule an appointment, please call
MedStar NRH-MedStar Harbor Hospital Sports Medicine
2900 South Hanover St.
Baltimore, Maryland 21225
Hours of Operation
- Monday 7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Tuesday 7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday 7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday 7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Friday 7:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.