John F Irwin, MD, pediatrician at MedStar Harbor Hospital
Whether you're expecting your first child or are a parenting pro, there's so much to do to ensure your child gets all the care and attention he or she needs, from infancy through adolescence. MedStar Harbor Hospital is here to help.
Care you can trust
Your health and safety are always our top priority. Here's what you can expect from an in-office visit:
- Face masks required for everyone, regardless of symptoms
- Frequent disinfecting and cleaning of public spaces and exam rooms, including after every clinical visit
- Staggered appointments to minimize people in a given area
- Screening all patients and visitors for symptoms upon arrival
- Physical distancing with floor markers and reconfigured waiting areas
- Sanitizing stations throughout the facility
Services Provided by MedStar Harbor Pediatrics
The team at MedStar Harbor Pediatrics is committed to providing compassionate, expert care at each stage of your child's life. From preventive care including well-child visits, vaccinations, and growth and development assessment; to treatment for acute illnesses and injuries. Our services include:
- Well-Child Visits
- Sick Child Visits
- Urgent Care
Our goal is to create strong relationships in an atmosphere of comfort, confidence, and convenience for you and your family’s health needs.