We offer a wide array of outpatient behavioral health care including the following services and therapeutic modalities:
- Psychiatric and Medical Evaluations
- Psychiatric Consultations
- Medication, Evaluation, and Treatment
- Psychotherapy and Counseling: Cognitive Behavior, Behavioral Activation, Mindfulness, Interpersonal Psychotherapy
- Addiction Related Counseling
- Recovery Oriented Educational Activities
- Group Psychotherapy
Our Partial Hospitalization Program provides individual and group-oriented treatment sessions for those 18 years and older. The goal of this 6.5-hour long day program is to reduce the challenges caused by behavioral health and psychiatric conditions, and to prevent them from needing an inpatient hospital stay.
Using a multidisciplinary approach, our expert team of psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, psychologists, psychiatric nurses, case managers, social workers, clinical counselors, and technicians provide comprehensive, compassionate care.
Our hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.