A nurse at MedStar Harbor Hospital.
Welcome to MedStar Harbor Hospital. We are looking forward to meeting you, and hope to provide you with a rich and rewarding clinical experience.
We have designed this site with our clinical nursing students in mind. We want to provide you with a one-stop resource for key information about MedStar Harbor Hospital, including our policies and procedures. Should you need additional information about clinical rotations at MedStar Harbor Hospital, please contact Joan Sullivan at [email protected].
If you are interested in pursuing a nursing career at MedStar Harbor Hospital, please visit Careers.
- Mission, Vision, and Values
- Directions to MedStar Harbor Hospital
- Important Phone Numbers
- Parking Information
- Identification Badges
- Cafeteria Information
- Dress Code
- Other Clinical Nursing Information
- Documentation Information
- Medication Administration
- Accessing Policies and Procedures
- MedStar Harbor's "Always Behaviors"
- Orientation Materials
"I love it here because of the family atmosphere. It feels like home at MedStar Harbor." - Matilda Parks, CA, Oncology