Do you miss nursing? Become a volunteer nurse.
Our volunteer nurse program provides an environment where you can give back to your profession with a time commitment that you control.
What do volunteer nurses do?
They help provide those "special touches" to our patients and families while continuing their passion for caring and providing support to our bedside caregivers.
Who can be a volunteer nurse?
- Newly graduated nurses
- Retired RN/LPN
- Those taking a break from their career
What are the requirements for our program?
- Maintain a current nursing license
- Maintain CPR certification
- Attend a one-day orientation
- Ability to commit to a minimum of 12 hours per month
- Meet yearly education requirements for all MedStar Harbor Hospital employees
For more information, please call 410-350-3203 or click here.
MedStar Harbor Hospital
3001 South Hanover Street
Baltimore, MD 21225