MedStar Harbor Hospital a Designated Viewing Area for Saturday’s Air Show Will Provide Health and Wellness Outreach to Community
MedStar Harbor Hospital will embrace the community drawn to its campus this weekend for the annual Maryland Fleet and Air Show, by hosting an outdoor Health and Wellness Festival.
October 12, 2016
Featured in :MedStar in the community ,
Explore By Category :
- Emergency medicine/trauma
- Healthcare industry
- MedStar in the community
- Orthopaedics and sports medicine
- Quality and Patient Safety
- Women’s services
- Video Gallery
- MedStar Washington Hospital Center News
- MedStar Georgetown University Hospital News
- MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital News
- MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center News
- MedStar Union Memorial Hospital News
- MedStar Montgomery Medical Center News
- MedStar St. Mary's Hospital News
- MedStar Health System News
- MedStar Southern Maryland Hospital Center News
BALTIMORE—(October 12, 2016) — MedStar Harbor Hospital will embrace the community drawn to its campus this weekend for the annual Maryland Fleet and Air Show, by hosting an outdoor Health and Wellness Festival on the hospital’s back lawn Saturday from 11 am to 2 pm.
Because of its lush, elevated campus looking out across the harbor, MedStar Harbor Hospital is designated an official viewing area for the air show, attracting hundreds of people who want the best vantage of the famous Blue Angels Navy and Marine aviators, who perform from 1-4 pm.
Approximately 30 volunteers from MedStar Harbor Hospital will be on campus to provide attendees with free blood pressure and glucose screenings. There will also be representatives from the orthopaedic, cancer, and cardiopulmonary departments available, and outside vendors, to engage community members who want to take action and make choices that benefit their health, wellness, and safety.
Attendees can park for $10 in satellite lots across the street from the hospital campus on both Saturday and Sunday. All proceeds collected will go toward MedStar Mobile Health Clinic.
Back to Top
MedStar Health Names New President of MedStar Harbor Hospital
Category : MedStar in the community ,