After more than a century of healing, MedStar Harbor Hospital, a proud member of MedStar Health, is a mainstay in the community, serving patients from Baltimore City, and Anne Arundel, Baltimore and Howard counties. At MedStar Harbor, we are passionate about patient-centered care. For us, it’s not just about access to the quality, expert health services we provide. It’s also about the healing environment we create—for our patients, their loved ones and our caregivers.
We offer a seamless, personalized approach to health care—from emergency and primary care to outstanding specialty and surgical options for patients with advanced medical needs.
With comfortable, accessible facilities in a beautiful location minutes from downtown Baltimore, we offer the best of both worlds—exceptional, comprehensive medical care, treatment and technology in many areas including:
- Diagnostic Imaging and Radiology
- Diabetes and Endocrinology
- Emergency Care—including FastTrack, an accelerated emergency response service, for patients entering our Emergency department with minor illnesses and injuries.
- Internal Medicine
- Oncology—our fully accredited, comprehensive, community-hospital cancer program provides diagnosis, treatment, rehabilitation, and support.
- Orthopaedics—including Arthritis and Osteoporosis, Joint Replacement, Spine, and Sports Medicine and Shoulder expertise
- Sleep Disorders
- Women’s Services—complete care for all stages of life, including the Women and Infants’ Center supported by our Fetal Assessment Center and Level II Neonatal Care Unit.
MedStar Harbor offers one of the nation’s leading internal medicine residency programs. Our residents, who play a vital role in the care of our patients, are among the best in the country, as evidenced by their consistent 100 percent national board certification pass rate.
We are fully accredited by The Joint Commission (TJC) with certifications in:
- Heart Failure
- Hip Replacement
- Knee Replacement
- Pediatric Asthma Care
- Spine Care
- Stroke Care
We offer free parking for patients and visitors in convenient on-site parking lots just steps from our facilities. You can enjoy our lovely waterfront view of the Patapsco River from many vantage points, both inside and outside the hospital. To further help provide the healthiest environment possible for all our patients, visitors and associates, we are a tobacco-free campus. This means that all tobacco products are banned from our campus and off-site locations, including its parking lots.
For more information about any of our services, please call 410-350-3200.