Sridhar Atluri, MD, and Richard Williams, MD, oversee the residency program at MedStar Harbor Hospital.
At MedStar Harbor Hospital, understanding the health needs of our community is very important to us. We have earned some of the nation's most prestigious quality awards and recognitions including the Delmarva Foundation Award for Quality Excellence and inclusion in the U.S.News & World Report Best Hospital specialty rankings. We are committed to providing the highest quality healthcare service to each individual as well as our entire community.
Learn more about us and why MedStar Harbor is a great place to work.
If you are a physician looking to refer a patient to a MedStar Harbor Hospital doctor, you can obtain contact information for our medical staff by calling our physician referral line at 410-350-2563, or by searching the physician directory.
- Learn more about the medical staff services at MedStar Harbor.
- Access continuing medical education opportunities.
- View residency and fellowship programs.
- Search our physician directory, or refer a patient.
- Find credentialing procedures, download their applications and pertinent forms and find out who to contact for more information.
- Access information for MedStar Emergency Physicians and learn more about how to join our team.
Nurses make a difference in people's lives every day. At MedStar Harbor, our patient-first philosophy combines care, compassion and clinical excellence with an emphasis on customer service. Learn more about nursing at MedStar Harbor.
Broaden your professional skills through our vast number of residency programs. Learn more about the opportunities available and the requirements for applying to each program.
MedStar Health Research Institute provides scientific, administrative and regulatory support for research programs throughout MedStar Health. These programs complement the key clinical services and teaching programs in all ten hospitals in the MedStar Health system and the communities we serve. Learn more about research at MedStar.